Saturday, January 12, 2013

P365/52/12 Challenge

Ok, I'm doing a P52 challenge, I know that a 365 would be too hard to keep up with, even though I probably do take a photo each day! lol! However, I do need to be realistic! :) 

I decided to host a 
at

I've tried to keep it simple so as it's not so daunting...  Pick a theme to scrap each week/month or day, or pick a weekly theme or do a recurring theme,  My recurring theme is a photo of my family, taken on the same date each month.  At the end of the year, I'll be able to see how we have changed! I have also chosen to keep my weekly theme simple & I'm going with the "highlight" of my week. This theme could change each month or week if you want.  Lastly, I've given you a theme to play with...  this month is Goals.  

This challenge is meant to be simple... choose all options or just one.. It's your life, your scrapping & your thoughts so make it as hard or as easy as you want.  

Head over to the Forum & see what everyone is creating, it's not too late to start - infact you can join in at any time! It doesn't have to be a yearly project for you...  There is a cool posting prize if you join in too! :) 

Here is a gorgeous layout from Deb for the Challenge.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...