Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wow! I made it through to Round 2!

How great! I'm quite stoked! Making it through to Round 2 of the Studio's Next Designer Contest is a buzz! Now - I just have to pick a colour swatch & create a "Summer Afternoon" kit! Hmmm.... Here we go!  Poor BJ (DH) said to me, "Congrats & fantastic - See you next monday night!!!"  I guess he's thinking I'll be spending a little time at the computer this weekend? LOL! 

Thankyou to everyone who wished me luck for the last round - I really appreciate it.  :) 

Here's a fantastic layout that Annette did using "Awakening".  I love the way she has used the view from her balcony as an overlay on her page.  Hmm.. Brekky looks pretty good too!


Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...